At South Louisiana Bank, we understand the access to your banking services is vital. We remain focused on providing the daily services you need.
Lobby is open for normal business hours.
To help prevent the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, South Louisiana Bank is taking precautions to protect you and our staff.
Please have face coverings as per the CDC guidelines. Please use floor markings to maintain proper social distancing (6 feet). Please keep your hands clean and sanitized.
Continue practicing social distancing by using the following options.
Online services are available for:
- balance transfers or information
- mobile deposits
- note payments
CONTACT US BY PHONE at 985-851-3434
We encourage you to use our online services for 24/7 access to your accounts.
Download Our App
Visit https://ayeee.com/wp16/personal-banking/mobile-banking/ to download the South Louisiana Bank mobile app.
- Online banking (Browser-based)
- Online bill pay and Person to Person payments
- Mobile banking with mobile check deposit
- 24 Hour Touch Tone Banking – 985-868-2463
- Customer service – Our customer service team can help with a variety of requests or questions. Give them a call at 985-851-3434.
- Call a banker directly – We are here for you. Reach out to your nearest location via phone during regular business hours.
Additionally, during these difficult circumstances, we urge you to be alert to potentially fraudulent activity. The Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) is advising consumers to be watchful for potential scams.
To learn more visit the FTC website (www.ftc.gov).
For the latest updates on COVID-19, visit CDC.gov
For questions about FDIC deposit insurance coverage, visit www.ftc.gov.