- Minimum opening deposit $100.00
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Personalized Checks (2 free boxes of checks per year)
- Unlimited Checking
- No issue fee on Money Orders or Travelers Checks
- Free online banking (*does not include Billpay or Popmoney)
- Overdraft Protection (Credit Qualifications Apply)
- 24-hour Touch Tone Banking
- Lagniappe Checking Benefits Online
- Overdraft Line of Credit (*Credit qualifications apply)
- Up to $5,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage 1
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/Activation Required)
- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/ Activation Required)
- Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/Activation Required)
- Up to $10,000 Accidental Death Insurance 2
- Up to $20,000 Scheduled Airline Coverage 2
- Cellular Telephone Protection 3
- Cash Back Member Rewards (Terms and Conditions Apply. Registration/Activation Required)
- $10.00 membership fee for regular plan
- $12.00 membership fee for family plan
1. Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
2. Plateau Insurance Company of Crossville, TN is our Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance underwriter. For questions regarding claims or your coverage, call 1-866-210-0361. Please keep a copy of this letter with your important insurance papers.
3. Please refer to the Guide to Benefit for additional details regarding eligibility, terms and exclusions.