At South Louisiana Bank, you control your finances with access to your account information when and where it is convenient for you. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Wherever you are, whenever you want, get a safe, secure and comprehensive snapshot of all your account activity.
Online Bill Payment
- Access payment history and pending payments at any time.
- Use more than one checking account to pay bills.*
- Set up current, future and recurring payments.
- Receive electronic bills (instead of paper) from companies offering that service.
- Add, edit and delete companies, merchants and others who bill you electronically.
- First 2 months are free for personal checking accounts! $4.95 per month up to 20 bills. $.40 cents per bill in excess of 20.
Save time. And trees.
- Receive statements online for all accounts.**
- Access your statements for account reconciliation.
- View, download, or print eStatements and images of cancelled checks.
Easy and instant access to your money.
- Transfer funds between linked accounts.
- Transfers can be set up on a timely, recurring basis.
- Schedule same-day transfers.
- Use just an email address and/or cell phone number to send money.
- Avoid the hassle of carrying cash or writing checks.
- Keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers.
- Simply login to Bill Pay and select Popmoney
- Send Money (Standard Delivery) – $0.75
- Send Money (Rush Delivery) – $1.00
- Receive Money – Free
Online Banking with Quicken® and QuickBooks®
Consolidate and organize your financial information.
Quicken is the personal financial software that makes money management a breeze. That’s why so many people use it to create budgets and plans, track their spending, savings and tax data.
Combine Quicken with your SLB checking, savings or money market account today, and you have everything you need to get your financial house in order. Quicken offers a variety of personal and business financial management software programs to choose from.
* You can contact our Electronic Banking Department at 1.985.851.3434 for more information.
** Customers receiving eStatements will no longer receive paper statements