Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Jump to Section:
- Logging in for the first time since?
- Your username will be the same. Your TEMPORARY password will also be your USERNAME + LAST 4 of SSN or Tax ID number.
- I need Help!
- Please call us during normal business hours 985-851-3434 and we will be able to assist you.
- What methods will South Louisiana Bank use to contact me?
- If your debit card has been flagged for a possible fraudulent charge a representative will contact you to ask about the charges in question.
- When a representative contacts you they will ask for you by name and explain that they are calling on behalf of South Louisiana Bank card services. They will identify the card by the last 4 digits and review specific transactions that are suspected to be fraudulent.
- In the event you are unavailable by phone, a message will be left. Should you call in, the representative will ask you for the bank name, your name, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, address and/or phone number. They will also ask you to verify an off-card question such as, where did you last make an ATM withdrawal or ask about a specific purchase.
- If you are uncomfortable speaking with the bank representative, please contact the bank during business hours at 985-851-3434.
- I use QUICKEN, QUICKBOOKS, or MINT. How to I maintain access to my accounts?
- As we complete our conversion to our new Online Banking system, you may need to modify your program settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
- To complete these instructions, you will need your User ID and Password for each Financial Institution.
- You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.