South Louisiana Bank is committed to providing the best in products and services to its customers. With this in mind, we are upgrading our technology and digital banking delivery platform in a major way in just a few weeks. On August 20th we will begin enhancements to our banking platform adding many new features and options!
Most changes will occur internally at the bank. However, during our conversion period August 20th to August 24th 2020 there will be some disruption in the services we offer to you. This page has been created to help make the transition as smooth as possible and to cover what we hope would be any and all questions that you may have during this process.
Quick Jump to Section:
- When will the system conversion occur?
- Thursday August 20-Monday August 24th, 2020. During this time the Bank will be open for our standard business hours.
- During the conversion what will happen?
- Online and Mobile Banking will be inquiry view only from Thursday, August 20 at 3:00 p.m. until Monday August 24th. Customers will need to download an updated version of the South Louisiana Bank app.
- Bill Pay-Unavailable from Sunday, August 14 at 2:00 p.m. until Sunday, August 23rd, 2020. Please ensure that all bills due by August 20, 20 are edited for amounts and dates prior to 8:00 AM on Sunday, August 14th, 2020.
- Mobile Deposit- Unavailable from Thursday August 20 at 1:00 p.m. until Monday August 24th at which time the NEW SLB mobile app will need to be downloaded.
- Debit cards purchases and withdrawals may be subject to lower limits.
- What about my account numbers and Debit/ATM Cards?
- There will be no change to your account number, ATM, or Debit Card.
- I need Help!
- Please call us during normal business hours 985-851-3434 and we will be able to assist you. During the conversion weekend, you may call 985-851-3434.
- What you should do
- Make sure all information we have on you is correct. Please call us at 985-851-3434 prior to August 20th to verify or update any information you are concerned about.
- Mark in your smart phone calendar or desk paper calendar these upgrade dates. Most of the conversion will occur Thursday August 20 -Monday August 24, and remember, mobile and internet banking will inquiry only during most of this time period. If you are a bill pay user, check to make sure all payments are planned to process before Sunday, August 14th.
- Account histories and e-statements should be downloaded prior to the conversion. Beginning at 4:00 p.m. on August 20th transaction history and E-statement history may not be available. These will be available soon after conversion. Downloading your statement history, if you have not done so, may be beneficial to you and your businesses.
- On August 24th or later, double check your recurring automatic transfers and bill payments in online banking. You may consider making a list of all of these items prior to the conversion to use as a verification guide.
- Specific Details-Bank Products and Services
- Deposit Accounts-both personal and business
- All deposit accounts that receive paper statements will receive a paper statement dated August 20. Any transactions after the August 20 statement will be reflected on the next monthly statement.
- If you receive e-statements this service will continue. No action is necessary and you will continue to receive statements electronically after August 24th.
- Deposit Accounts-both personal and business
- Bank Statements
- Your Bank statement may look different to you, but the information contained within the statement will remain the same. At a date soon after conversion historical bank statements will be available online. As we stated above, it may be a good idea to download your historical statements if you have not already done so.
- Online Banking
- Beginning Thursday, August 20 at 3:00 p.m. to Monday August 24 online banking will be inquiry view only.
- Once our technology migration is complete, our online banking will have a new log in process. This will include changing your password. If you are presently an online banking user the first time you log in on or after Monday August 24 your user ID will be the same. Your password will default to the existing user ID plus the last four digits of your social security number. Business users will access the new site by using the last four digits of the social security number or the Tax ID number associated with the specific account. The new system will then walk you through the process of changing your password and selecting new security questions.
- It is our expectation that previously set up automatic or recurring transfers, bill payments, or other pre-approved transaction will transfer to the new system. However, we ask you to verify the accuracy of these after the conversion.
- Previously set up alerts will NOT transfer to the new system. You will need to reestablish these on or after August 24th.
- Bill Payment
- Bill pay will be unavailable from 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 14th until Monday, August 24th. No additional payments can be scheduled during this time. However, items already scheduled before August 14th will be processed. Scheduled bill payment items will convert to the new system. Please note: eBills will not transfer to the new system and must be re-established.
- Mobile and Text Banking
- Apple iPhone users: an app update will become available for South Louisiana Banks new app. Once updated the new app will overwrite the existing app on your device.
- Apple iPad users: Search the for the South Louisiana Bank app. Download the updated version and delete the old version.
- Android users: Search the app store for the South Louisiana Bank app. Download the updated version and then delete the old version.
- Mobile banking alerts will not be converted to the new system and will need to be reestablished on or after Monday, August 24th. You may be required to change your login information.
- Agreements and Disclosures
- You will be asked to accept new Terms and Conditions upon your initial online login for any of our digital delivery methods. These may be printed at that time should you choose.
- What methods will South Louisiana Bank use to contact me?
- If your debit card has been flagged for a possible fraudulent charge a representative will contact you to ask about the charges in question.
- When a representative contacts you they will ask for you by name and explain that they are calling on behalf of South Louisiana Bank card services. They will identify the card by the last 4 digits and review specific transactions that are suspected to be fraudulent.
- In the event you are unavailable by phone, a message will be left. Should you call in, the representative will ask you for the bank name, your name, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, address and/or phone number. They will also ask you to verify an off-card question such as, where did you last make an ATM withdrawal or ask about a specific purchase.
- If you are uncomfortable speaking with the bank representative, please contact the bank during business hours at 985-851-3434.
- I use QUICKEN, QUICKBOOKS, or MINT. How to I maintain access to my accounts?
- As we complete our conversion to our new Online Banking system, you may need to modify your program settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
- To complete these instructions, you will need your User ID and Password for each Financial Institution.
- You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Your personal financial information is secure. We have taken measures to ensure it is secure through the conversion process.
Thanks for being our customer! We appreciate your business greatly and will continue to do so. The conversion and upgrade of this service is our proof to you and our commitment that you matter to us. In advance, please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause you over our conversion period.